Friday, May 14, 2010

THE weekend

Okay, I could not let this weekend pass without blogging. This is THE weekend. Sunday was to be my first half marathon and, instead, I will be tracking Kari from home wishing I could be out there with her. I'm a little sad, but what I'm feeling most is actually...inspired.
I cannot wait to get back out and start training again. Thinking about this weekend really makes me miss my running time, especially because I'm totally stressed out planning our Madison event right now. I could really use the distraction! Rest assured, I'll be back, just as soon as I can sleep again!
In the meantime, GOOD LUCK to Kari this weekend and to all my Madison runners, I cannot wait to see you all cross the finish!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have the right attitude - you'll be back out there in no time!

    ReplyDelete